Friday 25 October 2013

KPOP TALK!

Annyeonghaseyo, everyone! Cha...Cha...Last term's examination today. Wow...There's two short essays I need to write for Kajian Tempatan (Malaysian Education, not outta country). So, I hope I get very GOOOOOOOOOOD marks.

Oh, did you guys see Min Ho's picture I posted yesterday? Like it? Of course, right? Oppa Lee Min Ho so handsome...But, I don't really love him actually. My one and only love is for Yoon Shi Yoon. Don't know him? Browse!
This is Yoon Shi Yoon! Handsome right? ;) Who doesn't love him? Except for his haters.... T_T

BTW, lately, I've been obsessed with Infinite's Man In Love. Yarh! The cat is so CUUTTEE! L is cute though. You can watch the official music video @ [M/V]INFINITE_Man In Love_(남자가 사랑할 때)

Okay. I need to go now. Bye, Malaysians, netizens and international-ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment